Stránky

sobota 13. apríla 2013

Rebel or supporting the Empire??


Today I chose two basic fractions: Stormcloaks and Imperials, as you become acquainted with them at the very beginning. I´m sure that you have already chosen your side, but even so, apart from this fact, I would like to describe both factions from my point of view.

(I apologise for exaggerated emotional outbursts in advance.)

Story begins with a transport of prisoners to Helgen. The first character to speak to you after your awaking in carriage is Ralof. Ralof is a member of Stormcloaks as a true Nord.

He looks serenely and he tries to pass this feeling on the others. He speaks about his childhood and tries to communicate with fellow prisoners.

Moreover he prevents the honour of his leader, when he warns Lokir about his impudent question.




He helps us escape, then it´s up to you if you continue your journey with him or Hadvar.



Another noticeable character, mentioned above, is Hadvar. Hadvar is an Imperial. He is a fair man. You can notice it when he points out the fact that your name is not on the list of those, who are to be executed. Afterwards he apologise to you, because his comment wasn´t taken into account.











I had difficulties to choose between them because they are both very sexy.



Ulfric Stormcloak is a leader of the Stormcloak rebellion and Jarl of Windhelm. He is accused of the “murder” of High King. However he challenged him just to show how weak Skyrim had become under Imperial rule.

I consider myself Ulfric to be the true High King as he is not an ordinary soldier, but he controls the power of the voice too – because of this and because of other qualities I think he is destined to be a king.

On the other hand, Ulfrics deficiency is the preference for Nords. It seems that there is no one good for him besides them. This is also demonstrated by the fate of Elves and Argonians living outside or inside the city in substandard dwellings.


 
 
 
The Imperial leader is General Tullius. I don´t know why, but for me, he always acted like a sniffy guy. Furthermore, he seems to be obsessed with executions and bloodshed. An example can be execution in Helgen and Solitude. During the game, we can also run across his soldiers leading a prisoner to Solitude.

And also the fact that he collaborates with Thalmors doesn´t add to his attractiveness.






Finally we are getting to characters, which I´m not very fond of. Therefore I´ll express my opinion only in brief.


Galmar Stone-fist
I find him a bit as a pervert and that he yearns for the throne and Jagged crown more than Ulfric himself.



Legate Rikke
– conceited and obnoxious woman. And she´s nothing but a whore.








Not only because of annoying Legate Rikke but also due to other facts I rather suggest joining Stormcloaks.


(source: http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/The_Elder_Scrolls_Wiki)

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára